All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPenelope Parker lives with penguins! Short ones, tall ones; young and old the penguins are from all over the Southern Hemisphere including some that live near the equator! Do the penguin antics prove too much for her to handle? Children count and then compare and contrast the different penguin species as they learn geography.
- Author BiographyCarol A. Colehas worked with young children in schools for about 30 years as a pediatric physical therapist. Carol started writing scripts for a favorite TV show when she was ten years old and hasn't stopped writing since. She s the author of numerous articles and short stories found online and in anthologies. This is her debut picture book. Carol based this story on one of the teachers with whom she works the originalPenguin Lady. Penguin mouse pads, puzzles, wall decorations, and inflatable penguins fill the Penguin Lady s classroom, leading Carol to wonder what would happen should real penguins move in. Carol and her family live in Northern Virginia. Visit Carol's website athttp: //www.carolacole.com/.
- Author(s)Carol A Cole
- PublisherArbordale Publishing
- Date of Publication10/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArbordale Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight181 g
- Width211 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sherry Rogers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.