All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe award-winning, bestselling Penguin Map of the World by Michael Middleditch Clear, colourful, and crammed with information reflecting up-to-date world wide political changes, The Penguin Map of the World is a unique concept in maps. For the first time, Michael Middleditch's revised third edition includes all the flags of the world and updated political boundaries. The perfect travelling companion, this clever guide is light and slim eugh to slip easily into a pocket or small bag, yet packs in a wealth of invaluable information. For many years Michael Middleditch was chief cartographer at Geographia. He created the Mapguides especially for Penguin, and there are four award-winning and highly successful titles in the series: New York, Paris, London and the Map of the World.
- Author BiographyMichael Middleditch worked for many years as a cartographer for the publisher Geographia before founding his own company where he invented the hugely successful concept of the Mapguide. He has two grown-up children, and lives with his wife in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
- Author(s)Michael Middleditch
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- SubjectGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour maps
- Weight130 g
- Width162 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Map Scale1: 35 000 000
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.