All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Penguin Rhyming Dictionary is an indispensable reference companion for anyone who writes verse - whether lyric poet, songwriter or composer of limericks or jingles. Clearly arranged and easy to use, it offers an astonishing wide range of suggestions for rhyming words, from the common and everyday to the more difficult and obscure.
- Author BiographyRosalind Fergusson has worked extensively as an editor, lexicographer and writer for over twenty years. Her previous publications include THE PENGUIN DICTIONARY OF PROVERBS, THE PENGUIN DICTIONARY OF SYNONYMS AND ANTONYMS and CHOOSE YOUR BABY'S NAME. She is currently working on THE PENGUIN DICTIONARY OF ABBREVIATIONS. She is married and lives in Newington, nr Sittingbourne, Kent.
- Author(s)Rosalind Fergusson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/1985
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Noteindex
- Weight372 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.