All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst all the events that have happened since their meeting - the poachers, the marriage, the struggle to regain control of Russell's Foundation, the attempted kidnapping of Lil by Roger Junior, and Russell's recovery from food poisoning - Russell, in his own inimitable way, forgets to tell her something explosive. Lil discovers that Russell isn't the only man who could love her. That explosion opens a door in her soul and one of Lil's unseen fears spills out into the marriage. Russell learns something precious about forgiveness toward Lil's abusive first husband. Then, her first Thanksgiving in the cabin is spent with her son and his family. And Dr. Benjamin Allen Pennington who ends up with Lil in his arms. Complications arise on several fronts during the weekend, t the least of which is Russell's reaction to Lil's dancing with Michael, the young man Lillian retained from the original employees of the Foundation. Or more accurately, Russell's actions based on her dancing. And, her son's reactions to Russell, Batsy, and the changing of her will.
- Author BiographyUnexpectedly divorced after 43 years, Ms. Steen entered the world of the transient. Her faith in her Lord was her constant companion while moving from bedroom to bedroom, State to State, with her laptop, five suitcases, and a printer. Disabled by disease, recapturing her many years as a performer, composer, and teacher on the piano was impossible. However, instead of giving up during her twenty months of dependency on the graces of strangers and family, this remarkable woman was armed with three lethal weapons: her laptop, her imagination, and her sense of humor. A published composer with a CD of her own music, Ms. Steen has authored eleven novels, and two novellas. Now terminally ill, her engaging humor has touched the lives of those who opened their doors to her, the medical personnel who remain in her life, and those around the world who visit her web site mountainqueenpublishing.com to enjoy her photography and short stories.
- Author(s)L M Steen
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.