All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionBeyond simply saving money and lessening the demand for world resources, the hundreds of money-saving ideas in this handbook also make life more satisfying. Making money is too often the ruling factor in life; readers will be amazed at how much money they are wasting--and how little joy they experience--compared to a frugal lifestyle where they have more fun and lessen their environmental impact. By using imagination, ingenuity, and common sense, readers will learn the art of economizing that allows them to pay for things they only dreamed of having.
- Author BiographyJohn Mustoe and Irma Mustoe formerly published The Penny Pincher Paper and continue tolive a frugal lifestyle.
- Author(s)Irma Mustoe,John Mustoe
- PublisherSouvenir Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2007
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSouvenir Press Ltd
- Content Note48 line drawings
- Weight181 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.