Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPension trustees face a maze of legislation and regulations as never before. The need for expert, accessible advice has never been greater. Written in clear, direct language, the new 7th edition of Robin Ellison's definitive guide to the trustee's role has been fully amended to take into account all changes to the law and regulations since the Pensions Act 2004.
- Author BiographyRobin Ellison is Head of Strategy, Pensions at UK law firm Pinsent Masons. He is a member of the CBI Pensions Panel and a trustee of several pension funds, both as independent trustee and as chairman. He also practices as a commercial mediator. He is the author of numerous books on pensions including The Pension Trustee's Investment Guide (Thorogood Publishing) and editor of Pensions Benefits Law Reports. He is a former Chairman of the NAPF and Visiting Professor in Pensions Law and Economics at Cass Business School, City University London.
- Author(s)Robin Ellison
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width135 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.