All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a highly detailed and superbly illustrated guidebook to walking in what is probably Scotland's most popular and most accessible range of hills - the splendid Pentland Hills on the outskirts of Edinburgh. 60 varied walks have been carefully selected and described ranging from low level family strolls to easy hill walks and lengthier, more challenging hill and moorland walks. This is an ideal guidebook for both the regular outdoor enthusiast and the occasional visitor, including more than 150 colour photographs, 60 coloured route maps and a unique table of heights listing 157 high points in the Pentland Hills.
- Author BiographyThe author, Rab Anderson, has spent more than 40 years exploring The Pentland Hills. One of Scotland's prominent mountaineers, he has a walking column in The Herald newspaper and as well as authoring a number of the Scottish Mountaineering Club's Climbers' Guides, he is the current editor of their highly successful Hillwalkers' Guide to the Munros.
- Author(s)Rab Anderson
- PublisherMica Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMica Publishing
- Content Notemore than 150 colour photographs, 8 coloured area maps and 60 coloured route maps
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.