All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the PeopleSmart package, the People Quotient (PQ) Scale is designed to help your participants understand areas in which their A people skillsA are weak or strong. This 40-item self-scoring inventory assesses participants on each of the program's skills: 1. Understanding people. 2. Expressing thoughts and feelings clearly. 3. Speaking up when your needs are t being met. 4. Asking for feedback from others and giving them quality feedback in return. 5. Influencing how others think and act. 6. Bringing conflicts to the surface and getting them resolved. 7. Collaborating with others as opposed to doing things by yourself. 8. Shifting gears when relationships are unproductive. With this component of the most comprehensive interpersonal skills training program available, you'll help your participants understand how to bring out the best in their colleagues, customers, direct reports, and bosses.
- Author(s)Freda Hansburg,Mel Silberman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight22 g
- Width40 mm
- Height71 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.