The Peppers, Cracklings, and Knots of Wool Cookbook: The Global Migration of African Cuisine by Diane M. Spivey (Hardback, 1999)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $33.30
- AU $30.72Trending at AU $32.15
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $26.32Trending at AU $28.88
- AU $35.67Trending at AU $47.59
- AU $16.23Trending at AU $20.38
- AU $31.11Trending at AU $32.38
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen years in the making, this book showcases a myriad of sumptuous, mouth-watering recipes of people of color from various parts of the globe.
- Author BiographyDiane M. Spivey is an independent scholar and Research Associate with the Department of History at the University of Miami.
- Author(s)Diane M. Spivey
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication14/10/1999
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Out-of-print date01/08/2014
- Weight735 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.