All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe Perfect $20 Date shows singles how they can experience a quality date without going broke and provides other solid dating tips for single people and married couples!
- Author BiographyAuthor Tomiya Gaines, a mid-six-figure-earning real estate broker, realized that the $80-dollar lunch and the $200 dinner she and her boyfriend had become used to cost more than the average American family could afford. So Gaines challenged her date to spend no more than $20 for their next night out, and that became the inspiration for her book, The Perfect $20 Date.
- Author(s)Tomiya Gaines
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication19/07/2016
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleMorgan James Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.