All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes, being perfect is a flaw. The Perfect Kingdom is perfect in every way. It has perfect knights, perfect wizards, perfect cooks, and perfect princesses. It also has a perfect enemy: the dragon. When being perfect isn't eugh to save the kingdom, will the only people in all the kingdom who aren't perfect be able to save the day? This fully illustrated fairy tale includes a small knight, a chaotic wizard, a cook who burns every recipe, and a princess who has her own ideas about beauty. Each must battle the dragon in their own way and save the princesses. Written at a fourth grade reading level, this picture book is appropriate for all ages. Young and old will enjoy the beautiful illustrations and the fantastic story with the message to celebrate that which makes us unique, t perfect.
- Author(s)Mir Foote
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mir Foote
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.