All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people jog every day, but only one book can teach you the technical crafts and secrets. Chock-full of technique and invative detail, The Perfect Stride is your go-to book for all things running. The difference lies t in who's fastest or most fit, but who has the best stride and running form. This is where your real potential lies, and w, author Thomas Reckmann shows you how to reach it. It all comes down to running technique--the stride that is efficient, time-saving, and easy on the body. Marathons and races become a delightful experience with these solutions: How to train your technique The running cycle The shortcut to faster running Energy-smart elasticity Multiple training sessions In running culture, books and blogs are full of tips on intervals, threshold workouts, and heart rate counters. On the other hand, perfect technique is rarely discussed. With The Perfect Stride as your personal trainer, you'll discover how to get to the light and efficient stride that will make your daily runs a dream.
- Author BiographyThomas Reckmann is a journalist and specialist on training, health, and psychology. His work has appeared in Runner's World, among other places. He is a trained physical education teacher and athletic trainer, and he has previously competed as a sprinter at the elite level.
- Author(s)Thomas Reckmann
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight757 g
- Width194 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographer(s)Per Hanstorp
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.