All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 1800s, the Rocky Mountain locust brought massive destruction to Western settlers. Then, the insects suddenly disappeared-almost without a trace. Now scientists hope to find a reason for the locust's extinction. What caused the Rocky Mountain locust to disappear? Where will the scientists find the answers?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 3000
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight112 g
- Width149 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
Save on Other
- AU $19.02Trending at AU $21.55
- AU $35.31Trending at AU $51.32
- AU $18.18Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $26.25Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $35.56Trending at AU $40.90
- AU $30.33Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $17.41Trending at AU $22.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.