Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written to explore the path God wants us to put our feet on, a new path, a better path, His path, the right path, the path of Perfection. In this book, we will examine the outline of living God has given us, and we will learn the fact that, with respect to achieve this outline, God would help us begin a new journey in life-the greatest, most exciting journey we could ever experience. Most of all, it is a journey of hope, love, and faith, because it leads us to Perfection.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Dr. S. M. R. Hejazi is Professor of Religious Studies and Moral Theology, Chair of Moral Theology Department, and Director of the Religions and Moral Research Unit at the University of Ethics and Education (UEE). He has directed a range of externally funded research projects on religious ethics and moral theology. He is currently involved in Council of UEE projects on interreligious morality and religious literature and intercultural moral theories and schools. He is leading the UEE contribution to a scholarly project on religious ethics and moral theology involving 5 major world religions. His books include Great Traditions in Islamic Ethics (ISRA & IKI 2010), An Introduction to Philosophy of Ethics (ISRA 2011), A glance at the Moral Theology (ISRA 2012), Moral Key Words in the Holy Quran (ISRA 2013), The Most Beautiful Names of God (ISRA 2016), and A Glossary of Key Terms in Christian Ethics and Moral Theology (ISRA 2016). He has a PhD degree (1992) from ISQ Seminary in the field of Jurisprudence and religious studies, and a second PhD degree (2005) from the Catholic University of America, Washington D.C., USA, in the field of philosophy of ethics.
- Author(s)Dr Sayyed M R Hejazi H I M
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight767 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.