All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing satisfies quite like the cooking and eating of a perfectly roasted chicken. The rewards for minal effort are many - a home filled with heady cooking aromas; the tender pull-apart meat and crisp golden skin, and the exciting potential for what to do with the leftovers. The Perfectly Roasted Chicken takes this time-houred classic and reinvigorates it by showing just how much enjoyment and variety you can spin from a simple roast. Mindy Fox provides classic and modern recipes, plus inspirational side dishes and healthy yet delicious ideas for leftovers. Whether you're looking for pastas, salads, sandwiches, small plates, brunches or lunches, it's all here. Enjoy a Chicken Noodle Soup with Leeks, Peas and Dill, pass around Vietnamese Summer Rolls at a dinner party or indulge in Baked Macaroni, Chicken and Cheese. Whether you're cooking for one, two, a family, or a party, The Perfectly Roasted Chicken delivers.
- Author BiographyMindy Fox is the food editor of the US magazine La Cucina Italiana and a former editor at Saveur. She has written for many magazines in the US, including Saveur, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and Prevention, and she has collaborated on a number of cookery books, including New York Times Notable Book of 2009, The Craft of Baking with Karen DeMasco.
- Author(s)Mindy Fox
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Out-of-print date04/03/2015
- Content Notecolour photography
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.