All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Performance Consultant's Fieldbook will help trainers, training managers, and internal and external consultants working in partnership with clients to identify barriers to performance, explore a suite of solutions, and work collaboratively to get new procedures, techlogy, behaviors, and ideas adopted. Step-by-step, the book details the techniques you need to conduct performance interventions and offers a customizable collection of worksheets, flowcharts, planning guides, and job aids. It provides practical guidance and proven tools to help analyze an organizational environment, diagse performance problems, identify barriers to performance, select appropriate interventions, and measure intervention success.
- Author BiographyJudith Hale, Ph.D., has been a consultant to management in the public and private sectors for over twenty-five years. She specializes in needs assessments, certification programs, evaluation protocols, training outsourcing, and the implementation of major interventions. She is a past president of ISPI and is on the faculty of ISPI's HPT Institute and Boise State's School of Engineering.
- Author(s)Judith A. Hale
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight692 g
- Width205 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.