All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Performance Principle is written for any manager, supervisor, or business leader who feels there must be a better, more systematic way to motivate their team and achieve phemenal results. It tells the fictional story of Will Campbell, the newly promoted executive in charge of the Hyler manufacturing facility. The company has fallen on hard times and Campbell is given a year to turn around Hyler's fortunes, a feat made all the more challenging because of the discontent among all of Hyler's employees, from management to sales to the unionized shop floor. Over the course of several tumultuous months, Campbell and his team learn the unique principles of performance management and the powerful results it can deliver. Unique, lively and powerfully effective, The Performance Principle illustrates the fundamentals of performance management, providing a model that allows the reader to understand exactly what motivates people in the workplace, and how to align this with the organization's strategy.
- Author BiographyMackenzie Kyle has more than 25 years' experience in operations and process improvement, and he has provided specific assistance in everything from strategic planning to performance management to managing projects. He focuses on assisting clients with identifying and implementing strategic change and improving team performance, providing a unique approach that bridges the gap between theory and practical application of technique. He has worked in a variety of industries including manufacturing, transportation, telecommunications, as well as the public sector and internationally in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. His first book, Making It Happen: A Non-technical Guide to Project Management, has sold more than 40,000 copies. He lives in Vancouver.
- Author(s)Mackenzie Kyle
- PublisherFigure 1 Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFigure 1 Publishing
- Weight257 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.