All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Music Scene offers a detailed yet readable look at the world of contemporary music for young people. Full of practical, how-to advice and fascinating case studies on many of the world's favourite bands and artists, The Music Scene examines live gigs, recording and contracts, publicity, merchandising and changing fashions in contemporary music. Written by a music journalist, The Music Scene is certain to strike a chord with any aspiring young pop musician. Performing Live takes a look at music, rehearsals, setting up a gig, festivals, how to deal with managers and roadies as well as what happens both on stage and behind the scenes at a concert.
- Author(s)Matthew Anniss
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThe Music Scene
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/08/2016
- Weight202 g
- Width225 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.