All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionKaren Gravelle and her fifteen-year-old niece, Jennifer Gravelle, have written a down-to-earth practical book that answers any questions you might have about your period, from what it is and what it feels like, to how to choose your form of protection, to how to talk to your parents about it. The Period Book will guide you through all the physical, emotional and social changes that come with your period, as well as related issues such as dealing with spots, mood swings and new expectations from friends and family. Debbie Palen's funny and sympathetic cartoons ease the confusion and exasperation you might feel and celebrate the new sense of power and maturity that your period can bring. Perfect for sharing, The Period Book is a trusty friend that can help you feel happy and confident about this new phase or your life.
- Author BiographyKaren Gravelle is the author of several books about difficult issues facing today's adolescents. She lives in New York City. Jennifer Gravelle goes to school in Virginia.
- Author(s)Jennifer Gravelle,Karen Gravelle
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/02/1997
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Content Notetwo-colour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width181 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.