All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to The Periodic Table of Wine! Instead of hydrogen to helium, here you'll find Chardonnay to Shiraz - grape varieties and wine names, as you would find wine in shops, arranged following the logical ordering of The Periodic Table of Elements. Wine expert Sarah Rowland has arranged 127 wines by their essential colour, aroma and flavour properties, from white to rose to red and including sparkling, fortified and sweet wines too. The result is an engaging pocket guide to wine that makes navigating wine lists and off-licence shelves hassle free and easy for anyone. Do you tend to stick to what you kw and like? Find your favourite wine in the table and, in theory, you should like all the other wines in the same column and also the wines immediately to the left or right, regardless of colour, because they all share characteristics you'll enjoy. Then find out why they are similar, how to enjoy them, what to pair them with and even more wines to try in this expert guide. It includes The Periodic Table of Wine poster!
- Author BiographyAfter leaving her job as an actuary, Sarah Rowlands trained at Leiths School of Food and Wine and then worked in a Michelin starred restaurant. During this time, her love of flavour and flavour pairings lead to her developing a passion for wine. She now works freelance, hosting wine tastings, working at wine fairs, acting as an associate judge for the International Wine and Spirit Competition, an examiner for the Wine Spirit Education Trust and travelling the world to taste and learn about new and little known wines. She also gives cookery lessons and breadmaking courses.
- Author(s)Sarah Rowlands
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight385 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.