The Permanent Portfolio: Harry Browne's Long-Term Investment Strategy by Craig Rowland, J. M. Lawson (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.12Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn up close look at an investment strategy that can handle today's uncertain financial environment Market uncertainty cant be eliminated. So rather than attempt to do away with it, why t embrace it? That is what this book is designed to do. The Permanent Portfolio takes you through Harry Browne's Permanent Portfolio approach which can weather a wide range of ecomic conditions from inflation and deflation to recession and reveals how it can help investors protect and grow their money. Written by Craig Rowland and Mike Lawson, this reliable resource demonstrates everything from a straightforward four-asset Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) version of the strategy all the way up to a sophisticated approach using Swiss bank storage of selected assets for geographic and political diversification. In all cases, the authors provide step-by-step guidance based upon personal experience. * This timeless strategy is supported by more than three decades of empirical evidence * The authors skillfully explain how to incorporate the ideas of the Permanent Portfolio into your financial endeavors in order to maintain, protect, and grow your money * Includes select updates of Harry Browne's Permanent Portfolio approach, which reflect our changing times The Permanent Portfolio is an essential guide for investors who are serious about building a better portfolio.
- Author BiographyCRAIG ROWLAND is a serial entrepreneur who has been associated with several technology start-ups, two of which were ultimately purchased by Cisco Systems, Inc. At his last company, Psionic Software, Inc., he was founder, president, and CTO when purchased by Cisco. Another company Rowland was associated with was purchased by 3Com Corporation. He has provided consulting services to other start-up companies in addition to raising millions of dollars in venture capital for his own business. J. M. LAWSON is an attorney and retirement plan consultant. His practice involves retirement plan design and compliance issues, as well as assisting employers in creating and monitoring retirement plan investment policies and procedures.
- Author(s)Craig Rowland,J. M. Lawson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight560 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.12New
- AU $24.74New
- AU $19.88New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.70New
- AU $11.50Used
- AU $19.85New
- AU $31.89New
- AU $21.70New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $21.12
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.87
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.70
- AU $78.43Trending at AU $90.07
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.10
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $22.55
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.