The Perpetual Paycheck: 5 Secrets to Getting a Job, Keeping a Job, and Earning Income for Life in the Loyalty-Free Workplace by Lori B Rassas (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner, Silver Medal, Readers' Favorite, Business/Nonfiction Category Winner, 2015 B.R.A.G. Medallion Horable Mention, New England Book Festival, General Nonfiction Winner, BooksandAuthor.com, Book of the Year, Business/Career Right w is the perfect time to be looking for a job, because there are more opportunities for employees than ever before.That may seem hard to believe... but it's true. Few people recognize what's happening in today's job market. Even fewer people have the tools they need to access those rewards. Today's workplace may be loyalty-free, but this environment can propel employees to assert their workplace independence and use this unprecedented flexibility to truly soar. The Perpetual Paycheck: 5 Secrets to Getting a Job, Keeping a Job, and Earning Income for Life in the Loyalty-Free Workplace is a nuts-and-bolts guide you can use to t only survive, but thrive. Offering a contrarian approach backed up by actual current workplace experiences, author Lori Rassas provides practical, accessible job-finding secrets for those looking for a new job, those looking to solidify their current position, those looking to advance their position, and those looking to change careers or industries. Don't you deserve a good job with benefits that provides you with the ecomic security to live a full life? The answer is a resounding yes, and there has never been a better time to achieve that than w. Improved material benefits are within everyone's reach-and by adopting the five attitudes and approaches outlined in this book, you'll be that much closer to having them in your grasp.
- Author BiographyLori Rassas currently has her own consulting practice offering training workshops, providing guidance on employment law and human resources matters, and working with individuals trying to navigate the workplace. She also regularly gives career advice to students from diverse populations through her work as a member of the adjunct faculty at The Mailman School of Public Health of Columbia University, Fordham University School of Law, The Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution at Cornell University, and Berkeley College. Lori is also a recognized expert on employment law and career issues, and has been quoted in a number of publications, including The New York Times, CNNMoney, Fortune, USA Today College, Newsday, American Medical News, and CareerBuilder.com. Contact the author on LinkedIn, visit her website at www.lorirassas.com, follow her on Twitter (@lorirassas) or connect with her consulting practice on Facebook at www.facebook.com/loribrassas.
- Author(s)Lori B Rassas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight271 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.