Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.20Free postage
- AU $27.85Free postage
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.92Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.58Trending at AU $22.57
About this product
- DescriptionAlex Baker is underemployed and undermotivated, until a cop shows up at his door with strange news about his former housemate, Brent. This is a story of baseball cards, the Chinese Mafia, and many conversations over drinks. If John D. Macdonald and Chuck Klosterman had ever met in San Francisco and shared a few too many glasses of Plymouth, this is the vel they would have written together.
- Author BiographyDan Johnson lives in San Francisco been writing professionally and semi-professionally for nearly ten years. He has written all kinds of things - a first novel, a fun little serial, web content for businesses, lots of trivia about burritos, articles, restaurant reviews, the odd book review and...oh yes...this new novel.
- Author(s)Dan Johnson
- PublisherWonderful Terrific Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWonderful Terrific Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.