All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA conservative guide to managing your personal stock investment portfolio. Emphasis is placed on the selection of long term buy and hold equities. This guide will help you do the following: - Learn how to research and evaluate stocks for their value and growth - Build a kwledge of fundamental metrics - Develop an investment plan to build wealth for the future - Gain confidence in your personal ability for stock market investing and avoid the high fees of fund and investment managers - Develop your own strategies for investing - Find resource material and stock evaluations so that you can avoid the stock of the day pitfalls. - Kw the danger signs of risky stocks. - develop a healthy understanding of the Risk vs. Reward trade-off when buying stocks.
- Author BiographyMarc Possley is an experienced investor who retired in 2005 with a considerable investment portfolio under management of a wealth manager. With expenses of 1-1/2% of the portfolio, plus hidden fees, it was time to take control. The management of investments is now Mr. Possley's full time job. The investment strategies described in this book are best described as conservative with a long-term buy and hold approach. Prior to 2005, Marc had a 34 year career with Ford Motor Company in various Quality and Engineering management positions.
- Author(s)Marc Possley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.