All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFly away to Neverland with this simplified adaptation of J. M. Barrie's beloved play. Created in 1907 with the author's consent, it features 28 fantastical watercolor illustrations by a prominent English artist who's work recalls Arthur Rackham. Readers will fall in love all over again with its retelling of the Darling children's adventures among pirates, mermaids, Indians, and a tribe of Lost Boys.
- Author BiographyScottish author, playwright, and novelist Sir James Matthew Barrie (1860-1937) is best remembered as the creator of Peter Pan. Although he wrote several other books and plays that were extremely popular in their day, Barrie's lasting fame rests upon the stories inspired by a family of boys he befriended during an outing in London's Kensington Gardens.
- Author(s)Alice Woodward
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.