All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis full-color gift book uses Peter's life, from ordinary fisherman to the rock upon which the Christian Church would be built, as a template for our own life's potential. Using serene nautical photographs, compelling excerpts from scripture, new text and inspiring quotes from table leaders and profound thinkers, the book takes us through Peter's journey, the invitations that were extended to him to have faith and how he responded, and relates that to contemporary life, challenging us t to be held back by struggles and inspiring us to see invitations for greater faith and, like Peter, to see our own extraordinary potential in everyday life.
- Author BiographyDavid Butler is a high school religious educator and motivational speaker and writer. He and his family live in the Mountain West. Emily Belle Freeman is a sought-after inspirational speaker. She co-authors a blog about putting faith into everyday acts at www.multiplygoodness.com. She's a coach's wife and mother of four.
- Author(s)David Butler,Emily Belle Freeman
- PublisherShadow Mountain
- Date of Publication08/07/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShadow Mountain
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width173 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $56.86Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.