All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by a PhD student with insights from fellow students, this clear and concise book covers every aspect of the realities of the PhD experience for prospective and current PhD students. It gives an honest inside view on the day to day experience, whilst providing practical strategies, useful tips and solid advice to support and motivate fellow students. Covers topics from the initial decision to undertake a PhD, through the different stages and finally to the decisions about what comes next.
- Author BiographyEvelyn Barron is a PhD student at Newcastle University, UK.
- Author(s)Evelyn Barron
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Student to Student
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight146 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.