All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $25.03Free postage
- AU $29.96Free postage
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated in black-and-white. We're celebrating the thirty-fifthanniversary (1996) of this modern kids' classic with a special hardcoveredition! This ingenious fantasy centeres around Milo, a bored ten-year-old whocomes home to find a large toy tollbooth sitting in his room. Joining forceswith a watchdog named Tock, Milo drives through the tollbooth's gates andbegins a memorable journey. He meets such characters as the foolish, yetlovable Humbug, the Mathemagician, and the t-so-wicked Which, FaintlyMacabre, who gives Milo the impossible mission of returning two princesses tothe Kingdom of Wisdom...
- Author BiographyNorton Juster is an architect and the author of other highly acclaimed children s books, including The Dot and the Line, The Hello, Goodbye Window, illustrated by Chris Raschka, which received the Caldecott Medal, and The Odious Ogre, also illustrated by Jules Feiffer. Jules Feiffer is the author and illustrator of two novels for young readers, as well as several acclaimed picture books, including Bark, George and Meanwhile . . . He has won numerous prizes for his cartoons, plays, and screenplays.
- Author(s)Jules Feiffer,Norton Juster
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication11/04/1990
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width159 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement35th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.