About this product
- DescriptionHerobrine has crafted an evil game for Gameknight999 to play. Herobrine, the artificially intelligent virus, was deleted. The computer it resided in was completely destroyed. Without their leader, the few survivors of its evil army were cast away into the shadows. It looked as if there would finally be peace and happiness throughout the servers of Minecraft. But suddenly, and mysteriously, software began misbehaving. Sheep fell from the sky. Swballs appeared out of where. What seemed at first like harmless glitches quickly became dangerous. Pigs begin walking backwards, it starts to sw in the middle of the desert, and sheep are falling from the sky. Gameknight999, the User-that-is-t-a-user, has choice but to investigate. But the odd yet harmless pranks are turning deadly, and it's t long before entire villages are completely destroyed. Examining the arrogant clues, Gameknight is longer so sure that Herobrine was destroyed after all. Is it possible he escaped? Everything points towards a deadly trap far worse than anything that Minecraft has seen before. Will Gameknight solve the puzzle before the Overworld is destroyed? Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers--picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and vels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyMark Cheverton is a former high school physics and math teacher, and the father of a Minecraft fanatic. He is the creator of the Gameknight999 series, action-adventure books set in the world of Minecraft conceived as a way to teach children the dangers of online bullying.
- Author(s)Mark Cheverton
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Gameknight999 Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSky Pony Press
- Weight271 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.