All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDon't turn off the lights when reading this collection of spine-chilling tales. A strange, silent girl who only appears in phone pictures. A school prank with a Christmas elf that goes terribly wrong. A piece of chalk that draws frighteningly fast. A boy's bone-tingling encounter with the world's weirdest toothpaste! With writing prompts and discussion questions to continue the fright, you'll be spooked long after you finish reading.
- Author BiographyMichael Dahl is the prolific author of the bestselling Goodnight Baseball picture book and more than 200 other books for children and young adults. He has won the AEP Distinguished Achievement Award three times for his nonfiction, a Teacher's Choice award from Learning magazine, and a Seal of Excellence from the Creative Child Awards. And he has won awards for his board books for the earliest learners, Duck Goes Potty and Bear Says Thank You! Dahl has written and edited numerous graphic novels for younger readers, authored the Library of Doom adventure series, the Dragonblood books, Trollhunters, and the Hocus Pocus Hotel mystery/comedy series. Dahl has spoken at schools, libraries, and conferences across the US and the UK, including ALA, AASL, IRA, and Renaissance Learning. He currently lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota in a haunted house. Xavier Bonet is an illustrator and comic-book artist who resides in Barcelona. Experienced in 2D illustration, he has worked as an animator and a background artist for several different production companies. He aims to create works full of color, texture, and sensation, using both traditional and digital tools. His work in children's literature is inspired by magic and fantasy as well as his passion for the art.
- Author(s)Michael S. Dahl
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMichael Dahl's Really Scary Stories
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Illustrator(s)Xavier Bonet
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.