All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pharmacy Technician's Little Black Book provides valuable resources and in-depth descriptions of how to become successful in this growing health care profession. The Pharmacy Technician's Little Black Book is a great resource for all Pharmacy Technician students.
- Author BiographyCassandra D. Ellis has built a solid reputation in the field of Pharmacy Technology. For nearly two decades Ms. Ellis has coordinated several training programs for Pharmacy Technicians. She is the proud owner of Rx Technology Institute, located in Ontario, CA. Her work experience is comprised of retail, educational, and institutional pharmacy practice. Dedicated to providing quality training, Ms. Ellis is an inspiration to anyone pursuing a career as a Pharmacy Technician.
- Author(s)Cassandra D Ellis
- PublisherRX Technology Institute LLC.
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRX Technology Institute LLC.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.