All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionA phemenal read! This book is an important and inspiring collection of poetry by over 50 great writers from different corners of the world, who gathered together in the name of Dr. Maya Angelou, a leading light and woman of excellence. The writers have unleashed their poetic powers in reverence of her. The poems in this book are motivating and enthralling, entertaining and enlightening. They will make you shed tears, rejoice, pause and ponder about your life, living and legacy. This book is loaded with wealth of wisdom. After taking a journey through this masterpiece, you will have a deep rethink about your life and be fired up to be an exemplar. There's something for you in this book!
- Author BiographyThe contributors in this anthology are men and women who love poetry, Maya Angelou, and have dedicated themselves to leave a lasting legacy. This great project in honor of Dr. Maya Angelou is led by: Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha, a young African leader initiating ways for human betterment. He is a Hinovelty coordinator, transformational writer, activational speaker, published author and social entrepreneur. Ogwo David Emenike, a Sage, Motivator, Essayist, Poet and Author. He's a coordinator at Hinovelty, and enjoys reading, writing and thinking.
- Author(s)Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha
- Date of Publication24/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edited byIfeanyi Enoch Onuoha,Ogwo David Emenike
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.