All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are two main ways in which things with minds, like us, differ from things without minds, like tables and chairs. First, we are conscious-there is something that it is like to be us. We instantiate phemenal properties. Second, we represent, in various ways, our world as being certain ways. We instantiate representational properties. Jeff Speaks attempts to make progress on three questions: What are phemenal properties? What are representational properties? How are the phemenal and the representational related?
- Author BiographyJeff Speaks received his PhD from Princeton in 2003, and has taught at McGill University and the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Jeff Speaks
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight610 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.