All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Phemelogy Reader is the first comprehensive anthology of seminal writings in phemelogy. Carefully selected readings chart phemelogy's most famous thinkers, such as Husserl, Heidegger, Sartre and Derrida, as well as less well kwn figures such as Stein and Scheler. Ideal for introductory courses in phemelogy and continental philosophy, The Phemelogy Reader provides a comprehensive introduction to one of the most influential movements in twentieth-century philosophy.
- Author BiographyDermot Moran is Professor of Philosophy at University College Dublin and Editor of the International Journal of Philosophical Studies. He is author of Introduction to Phenomenology (Routledge 2000) and editor of Edmund Husserl, Logical Investigations, trans J.N. Findlay (Routledge 2001) and E. Husserl, The Shprter Logical Investigations (Routledge, 2001). Timothy Mooney is Lecturer in Philosophy at University College Dublin.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byDermot Moran,Tim Mooney
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.