All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionInformative and accessible, this record conducts a multidirectional scan of contemporary China's cultural conflict, revealing that the carnival under globalization is only a false characterization of this era. An authoritative resource, this account argues that modernity fractures the history of experience, tradition perseveres, and cultural conflict will inevitably follow.
- Author BiographyMeng Fanhua is a Distinguished Professor of Shenyang Normal University, and Vice President of the Association of Contemporary Chinese Literature. His major publications include 1978: Passion; Dreams and Fate; An Academic History of China's Literature and Art in the 20th Century (Part III); A Feast of the Imagination; Roman Media and Cultural Leadership.
- Author(s)Meng Fanhua
- PublisherEnrich Professional Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintEnrich Professional Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEnrich Professional Publishing
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.