All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the ninth inning! The Philly Fake is book #9 in our early chapter book mystery series, where each book is set in a different American ballpark! What better city to spend the Fourth of July than Philadelphia? For Mike and Kate, the holiday is all about hot dogs, history, and baseball! But the Phillies are in mood to celebrate. They keep losing, and some people blame the lovable Phillie Phanatic! Can Mike and Kate help the Phanatic clear his name? The Philly Fake includes several pages of Dugout Notes, fun facts about Philly's ballpark. Cross Ron Roy's A to Z Mystery series with Matt Christopher's sports books and you get the Ballpark Mysteries: fun, puzzling whodunits aimed at the younger brothers and sisters of John Feinstein fans.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. KELLY has written for many newspapers and magazines, and Babe Ruth and the Baseball Curse, published in spring 2009, was his first book for children. He lives fifteen minutes from Fenway Park in Newton, Massachusetts. MARK MEYERS grew up in Utah and studied art at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.
- Author(s)David A Kelly
- PublisherRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBallpark Mysteries (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width130 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Meyers
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.73Trending at AU $28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.