All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates Plato's theory of the philosopher-king in the context of medieval and Renaissance Jewish thought.
- Author BiographyAbraham Melamed is Professor of Jewish Philosophy at the University of Haifa.
- Author(s)Abraham Melamed
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2002
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Jewish Philosophy
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight390 g
- Width173 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byLenn E. Goodman
- Foreword byLenn E. Goodman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.