All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRaymond Gaita interweaves stories about animals with reflections on how animals think, trust, hope and mourn. He argues that it is love which gives us the best model for the respect we show to animals and the natural world.
- PrizesShortlisted for NSW Premier's Literary Award Douglas Stewart Prize for Non-Fiction 2003 and Age Book of the Year: Non-fiction 2003.
- Author(s)Raimond Gaita
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Out-of-print date03/03/2010
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.67Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.50Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.