All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the philosophical foundation of modern medicine which explains why such a medicine possesses the characteristics it does and where precisely its strengths as well as its weaknesses lie. Written in plain English, it should be accessible to anyone who is intellectually curious, lay persons and medical professionals alike.
- Author BiographyKEEKOK LEE is Honorary Research Fellow at the University of Manchester, UK. Her research interests include environmental philosophy, philosophy of technology, and the relationship between the environment and technology from the ontological perspective. Her recent publications include: Philosophy and Genetic Revolutions (2005); Zoos: A Philosophical Tour (2006); Homo Faber: The Unity of the History of Technology and the Philosophy of Technology (2008); Towards Constructing Post-postmodern 21st Century Sciences: The Relevance of Classical Chinese Medicine (forthcoming).
- Author(s)Keekok Lee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.