All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe Philosophical Inquiry develops a global theory on the nature of philosophy. This study compares the philosophical process to other cultural activities including, science, religion, and art. What this study reveals is that the philosophical inquiry is a conjectural inquiry, similar to science, which anticipates consensual results. The invative concepts and diagstic evaluations of major systems of thought found in this book look to the future of philosophy as we move into a scientifically oriented culture.
- Author BiographyClaudio Costa is Professor of Philosophy in the UFRN, Natal RN, Brazil.
- Author(s)Claudio F. Costa
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/07/2002
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.