Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionKant and legal idealism in international politics.The christian ethic of peaceful coexistnce and counterproductive pacifism. The girl that didn't believe that evil exists.The logic of gecide.The meaning of sacrifice in politics. America as a pagan nation.The worship of power and money.The invention of God.Royals and social stratification. The war of corporations is causing the destruction of social values.The drive to win at all costs and the end of morality and social cohesion.The ecomics of financial speculation.
- Author(s)Nikos Karagiannis
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.