About this product
- DescriptionIn a future where hospitals seem to be to fix anything, Jake's accident should have been easy to sort out. So why can't his friends see him? The Phoenix Conspiracy is one of brand-new titles for the Shades 2.0 series, it is great for reluctant older readers. The Shades 2.0 books offer fast-paced, shorter stories (just 64pp each) for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Shades 2.0 is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10.
- Author BiographyMary Chapman is a regular Shades 2.0 author who has also written picture books. After attending University College London and Leeds University she taught English in secondary schools. After some years in teaching Mary decided to train as a social worker, and later as a family therapist. In recent years she has achieved her ambition to become a writer. When she is not writing she enjoys discussing books with friends in a book group, art exhibitions, aerobics, walking, and gardening, although she would rather look at other people's gardens than work in her own.
- Author(s)Mary Chapman
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleShades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Weight84 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.