All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn a future where hospitals seem to be to fix anything, Jake's accident should have been easy to sort out. So why can't his friends see him? The Phoenix Conspiracy is part of the Sharp Shades 2.0 series. This is a shorter version of the original book published as a Shade 2.0. The Sharp Shades stories are illustrated and have simpler language and a larger font than the original book. They are perfect for older readers who may find longer books too daunting, but who still want the excitement of a great story told with pace and style. Sharp Shades 2.0 is ideal for reluctant readers aged 12+ with a reading age of 9 - 10.
- Author BiographyMary Chapman is a regular Shades 2.0 author who has also written picture books. After attending University College London and Leeds University she taught English in secondary schools. After some years in teaching Mary decided to train as a social worker, and later as a family therapist. In recent years she has achieved her ambition to become a writer. When she is not writing she enjoys discussing books with friends in a book group, art exhibitions, aerobics, walking, and gardening, although she would rather look at other people's gardens than work in her own.
- PublisherRansom Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleSharp Shades 2.0
- Place of PublicationWatlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRansom Publishing
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.