All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen-year-old Ryan Constave feels like a total geek. He has lived his entire life in the shadow of his older sister and his best friend, both of whom are smart, attractive, and athletic. The only thing Ryan feels like he has going for him is his straight-as-an-arrow moral compass, but even that seems to get him into trouble. One day, while trying to avoid some of his bully classmates, Ryan visits his elderly friend, Aiden, and hears a story about the Six Elements-magical objects that are said to grant remarkable powers to those who wield all of them. That same night, Ryan is blinded by a white light that transports him to a mystical world filled with wizards, elves, and talking horses. In this world, danger awaits around every corner. In a desperate bid to return home alive, Ryan enlists the help of two half-elf, half-human allies, Illian and Alantria, who serve as both Ryan's protectors and teachers. As Ryan sets out to find the Six Elements and use their power to send him home, he learns that that the fate of this strange new world and its inhabitants w rests entirely on his shoulders. But with his newfound power, Ryan is also faced with a dilemma: stay true to his morals-which have brought him thing but misery-or abandon that path in favor of seizing what he deserves.
- Author(s)Jonathan Fok
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.