All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERIn 1986, Afghanistan was torn apart by a war with the Soviet Union. This graphic vel/photo-journal is a record of one reporter's arduous and dangerous journey through Afghanistan, accompanying the Doctors Without Borders. Didier Lefevre's photography, paired with the art of Emmanuel Guibert, tells the powerful story of a mission undertaken by men and women dedicated to mending the wounds of war.
- Author BiographyEmmanuel Guibert's most recent book for First Second was the critically acclaimed Alan's War, the memoir of a WWII G.I. His close friendship with Didier Lefevre inspired him to combine art and photography to create this momentous book.
- Author(s)Emmanuel Guibert
- PublisherRoaring Brook Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2009
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationNew Milford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFirst Second
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps, ports.
- Weight1202 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.