All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionMontana native Gordon Sullivan will take you to postcard-perfect venues in what is arguably America's most photogenic national park. Sullivan is the photographer/author of calendars and coffee table books about Glacier, and here he shares his secrets and favorite little-kwn locales where he captures its beauty. With this book you can enjoy Glacier even from the comfort of your own armchair.
- Author BiographyGordon Sullivan is the author and photographer of many books and calendars, including Saving Homewaters and The Photographer's Guide to Glacier National Park, both from Countryman Press. He lives in Libby, Montana.
- Author(s)Gordon Sullivan
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/05/2010
- Series TitleThe Photographer's Guide
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note96 color photographs
- Weight350 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographer(s)Gordon Sullivan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.