All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe source of any photograph is t the camera or even the scene viewed through the viewfinder-it is the mind of the photographer: this is where an image is created before it is committed to a memory card or film. In The Photographer's Mind, the follow-up to the international best-seller, The Photographer's Eye, photographer and author Michael Freeman unravels the mystery behind the creation of a photograph. The nature of photography demands that the viewer constantly be intrigued and surprised by new imagery and different interpretations, more so than in any other art form. The aim of this book is to answer what makes a photograph great, and to explore the ways that top photographers achieve this goal time and time again. As you delve deeper into this subject, The Photographer's Mind will provide you with invaluable kwledge on avoiding cliche, the cyclical nature of fashion, style and mannerism, light, and even how to handle the unexpected. Michael Freeman is the author of the global bestseller, The Photographer's Eye. Now published in sixteen languages, The Photographer's Eye continues to speak to photographers everywhere. Reaching 100,000 copies in print in the US alone, and 300,000+ worldwide, it shows how anyone can develop the ability to see and shoot great digital photographs.
- Author BiographyMichael Freeman is a renowned international photographer and writer who specializes in travel, architecture, and Asian art. He is particularly well known for his expertise in special effects. He has been a leading photographer for the Smithsonian magazine for many years, and has worked for Time-Life Books and Reader's Digest. Michael is the author of more than 20 photographic books, including the hugely successful Complete Guide to Digital Photography and The Photographer's Eye.
- Author(s)Michael Freeman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Out-of-print date07/08/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight771 g
- Width239 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.