The Photographer's Workflow: Adobe Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CC: Learn by Video by Mikkel Aaland (Mixed media product, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $71.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of its Creative Cloud subscription offering, Adobe has introduced the Photoshop Photography Program. Designed exclusively for photographers, it provides easy and affordable access to both Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5. This video training program, presented by award-winning photographer and experienced instructor Mikkel Aaland, is for photographers who w have access to both of these powerful, industry-standard photography tools. Specifically geared to photographers who have a solid grounding in Photoshop Lightroom, but who would w also like to take advantage of the powerful features in Photoshop, this course includes 2 hours of high-definition video tutorials, complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and a printed reference guide. In addition to describing the most common workflow tasks between Lightroom and Photoshop, Mikkel will dive into the most common image-editing tasks in Photoshop CC such as photo retouching, creating paramas, enhancing slideshows, and more. The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique Watch and Work mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Lightroom and Photoshop. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you've learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained kwledge. Duration: 1HR 52Mins User Level: Beginning/Intermediate System Requirements Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher GHz processor or higher 2 GB RAM or higher 1 GB Free HD Space (does t include lesson files) Please te that this DVD can be viewed only on a computer. It will t work in DVD-Video player software or a DVD set-top player.
- Author BiographyMikkel Aaland is a photographer, a writer, popular workshop leader, and the author of fifteen books. Mikkel's photographs have been published and exhibited around the world. He is the creator and director of the Adobe Lightroom Adventure to Iceland and Tasmania, and he is the co-host of the Nordic Light Photographic Festival in Kristiansund, Norway. His photography and writing have allowed Mikkel to pursue a life of adventure travel and to indulge his fascination with other cultures. He splits his time between his homes in San Francisco and in Ulefoss, Norway.
- Author(s)Mikkel Aaland
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width189 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.