All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Physical Universe, 16e by Konrad Krauskopf and Arthur Beiser is an outstanding text with a long history that has been updated and given a fresh look. This edition is also accompanied by a strong media component with the Connect online homework system and LearnSmart Smartbook. Aimed at presenting the essentials of physics, chemistry, earth science, and astromy in a clear, easy-to-understand way, The Physical Universe shows students how science works, how scientists approach problems, and why science constantly evolves in its search for understanding.
- Author(s)Arthur Beiser,Konrad Krauskopf
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication26/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Weight1334 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement16th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.