All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook addressing the three major financial centers in every physician's life: the medical practice, the pension plan and personal finances. Listing cases and examples, the author addresses these three interrelated financial centers in a two-phase process how to conduct practice management review and then how to use this process to establish an ongoing system for successful total financial management.
- Author(s)Robert W. Katz
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/02/1994
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1114 g
- Width210 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.